Castillo Daroca - Collection C. Kleiss
At Pasajes. By her bow was the Leo, owned by Naviera del Cantábrico.
Shipyard / Year Bergens Mek Vaerks / 1910
Dead weight 1,780 MT
Gross register 1,105 GRT
Lenght 69.8 mtr
Breadth 10.7 mtr
Depth 4.8 mtr
Propulsion Reciprocating triple expansion
Power 650 H.P.
Transferred 1942 from
Owner Gerencia de Buques Incautados
Name Castillo Daroca
Sold 1956 to
Owner Naviera Luis de Otero
Name Daroca
Scrapped Vigo - 1971

  Spanish version 

Back to Castillo Ampudia  Back to Index  Go to Castillo Mombeltran

AM © 2016