San Jose - Collection C. Kleiss
At Almería
        She was built at Whitby (United Kingdom) as Nellie for Richard Taylor, to whom was acquired on 1902 being renamed as San Jose. On 1918 she was sold to Hijos de José Tayá, retaining her name, passing on 1923 to a Greek shipping company that on 1927 sold her to a Turkish one. She was lost on 1929 at the Turkish port of Trebizond.
Shipyard/Year T. Turnbull and Sons / 1876
Dead Weight 1,800 MT
Gross Register 1,265 MT
Length 75.3 mtr
Breadth 10.1 mtr
Depth 7.0 mtr
Propulsion Alternative compound
Power 714 H.P.
Bought 1902 to
Owner Richard Taylor
Sold 1923 to
Owner N. Skoulatos
Sunk 1929




  Spanish version 



Back to SAC Tarragona  Back to Index  Go to Sancho II

AM © 2017