Cementos Rezola Nº 1 - Collection C. Kleiss
      She was registered in Spain on 1897 when bought by Compañía Avilesina de Navegación, being renamed Rui Perez. On 1911 she was sold to Naviera Alesón and renamed Aleson, being sold again on 1917 to Compañía del Vapor Añorga, owned by Camilo de Zabalegui Ochoa, and renamed Añorga.
      On 1928 she was bought by José María Rezola y Cía., passing on 1930 to Cementos Rezola, S.A. when this company was created. She was scrapped on 1965.

Shipyard / Year R. Duncan - Glasgow / 1882
Dead Weight 1,905 MT
GRT 832
Length 63.3 mtr
Breadth 8.7 mtr
Depth 4.2 mtr
Propulsion Alternative compound
Power 480 H.P.
Bought 1928 to
Owner Compañía del Vapor Añorga
Scrapped 1965

Cementos Rezola Nº 1 - Collection C. Kleiss
      The upper photos show her at San Sebastián, maneuvering the narrow port inlet on the first, and berthed on the second. On the first can be observed she was dressed up with many flags and many people seeing the maneouver. Maybe was her first visit to the port.
Cementos Rezola Nº 1 - Collection C. Kleiss
On this she was berthed, whilst at port inlet was an unidentified ship, maybe flying the Spanish flag.


  Spanish version 



Back to Castro Alen  Back to Index  Go to Cementos Rezola Nº 2

AM © 2016