Maria - Collection C. Kleiss
At San Sebastián piers when it was yet a commercial port.
      She was built on 1890 as Robin. She kept this name whilst she was under British flag, having in that time three owners. On 1900 she was bought by Blanco Hermanos y Compañía, being renamed as Maria. She kept again the name all the time she was under Spanish ownership. On 1914 she was bought by Hijos de Angel Pérez y Compañía, that on 1950 changed its name to Pérez y Compañía. On 1966 she was sold to Sota Poveda, and on 1974 was bought by a British organization, getting back the name Robin and her original look.
Shipyard/Year R. Thompson / 1890
Dead Weight 390 MT
Gross Register 366 GRT
Length 43.6 mtr
Breadth 6.9 mtr
Depth 3.4 mtr
Propulsion Alternative triple expansion
Power 152 H.P.
Bought 1914 to
Owner Blanco Hermanos y Cía.
Sold 1966 to
Owner Sota Poveda



  Spanish version 



Back to Margara  Back to Index  Go to Maria de Larrinaga

AM © 2016