Monte Bizcargui - Collection C. Kleiss
        She was built in 1929 in the United Kingdom by William Gray for Sota y Aznar como Aloņa-Mendi.
        At the beginning of the Civil War, she was under republican control making several trips, which included the supply of coal in Le Verdon (France) to republican ships, until she was interned in Grangemouth in November 1937. She remained there until she was recovered in May 1939, being then renamed Monte Bizcargui. She was scrapped at Santurce in 1960.
Shipyard / Year William Gray / 1921
Dead weight 2.600 MT
Gross register 1,597 GRT
Lenght 88.2 mtr
Breadth 11.9 mtr
Depth 5.0 mtr
Propulsion Reciprocating triple expansion
Power 900 C.V.
Scrapped Santurce - 1960



  Spanish version 



Back to Monte Balerdi  Back to Index  Go to Monte Espadan

AM © 2020