At Newport (Wales), with several sailing vessels, when she was yet Corisande. She was built on 1870 at Monkwearmouth-Sunderland by W. Pile & Company as Corisande for a British shipping company. She was later owned by other British company and by a Norwegian one, keeping always the name. On 1899 she was bought by U. de Macho and registered in Spain, with home port Bilbao, being renamed Primero. Only few months later wrecked on the Frech coast in a trip from Bilbao to Newport with iron ore.