On this photo she was anchored to the left of the photo, at the Dársena de Anaga, in Santa Cruz de Tenerife. Practically on the center of the photo was the tugboat España Nº2, that on 18/July/1936, transported Franco from Las Palmas to Gando. Berthed to the Muelle Sur were te Capitan Segarra, then an unidentified coaster ship, then a ship of the Belgian shipping company CMB, followed by a tanker of CAMPSA and lastly the Zaragoza.
She was built at Gijón by Astilleros del Cantábrico on 1944 for Ángel Riva Suardíaz. She sank on 26/July/1966 close to Tarragona due to a collision with the Italian bulkcarrier Clelia Campanella.