Condesado - Collection C. Kleiss
At Genoa. She was in the background and only can be seen the funnel, part of the bridge and the masts.
      She was built by ASTANO in 1945 as Rosita Iglesias 2 for Luis Iglesias Fernández, who in 1948 renamed her Cachamuiña. On the same year she was bought by Naviera Hijos de M. Condeminas S.A., and was renamed Condesado. This shipping company was renamed since 1952 Francisco y José Mª Condeminas and since 1959 Naviera Condal S.A. In 1969 she was scrapped at Barcelona.
      The same year was bought the sister vessel Marujin that was built the same year by the same shipyard, but in this case for Lorenzo Docampo y Compañía. She was renamed Condesito, name kept until wrecked at Tenerife coast on 28/September/1973 although earlier that year was bought by Filiberto Lorenzo de Honor.
Shipyard / Year ASTANO / 1945
Dead Weight 488 MT
Gross Register 399 GRT
Length 43.9 mtr
Breadth 8.0 mtr
Depth 3.4 mtr
Propulsion Reciprocating triple expansion
Power 375 H.P.
Bought 1948 to
Owner Luis Iglesias Fernández
Scrapped Barcelona - 1969




  Spanish version 



Back to Conde Wifredo  Back to Index  Go to Corisco

AM © 2018