Manen - Collection C. Kleiss
      This photo shows her berthed at La Coruña, with the Hotel Embajador in the background. The other ship is not identified.
      She was built on 1945 at Gijón by Astilleros del Cantábrico for Ángel Riva Suardíaz. On 1971 she was transfered to Naviera Rivadeluna, together with several more vessels. She was scrapped on 1981 at Las Palmas.
Shipyard/Year Cantábrico / 1945
Dead Weight 510 MT
Gross Register 398 GRT
Length 45.9 mtr
Breadth 7.8 mtr
Depth 3.3 mtr
Propulsion Diesel engine
Power 500 H.P.
Sold 1971 to
Owner Naviera Rivadeluna
Scrapped 1984



  Spanish version 



Back to Malvarrosa  Back to Index  Go to Manuel Espaliu

AM © 2016