Malvarrosa - Collection C. Kleiss
        She was built by Scott and Company at Bownes (United Kingdom) as Nigel. After four Brithish owners she was bought by Compañía de Navegación Tenerife and renamed Tenerife, being sold on 1907 to Compañía de Navegación La Isleña, keeping the name. On 1915 she was bought by Francisco García and renamed Antonio García. On 1918 she was bought by Antonio Rosell Porta, being renamed as Malvarrosa, name that she has on the photo. On 1926 she was sold to Joaquín Cabo Páez, changing her name to Cabo Paez, that kept until scrapped on 1969, although since 1936 the owners were Cabo Hermanos.
Shipyard/Year Scott and Company / 1886
Dead Weight 300 MT
Gross Register 256 GRT
Length 41.2 mtr
Breadth 6.7 mtr
Depth 3.2 mtr
Propulsion Alternative compound
Power 320 H.P.
Bought 1918 to
Owner Francisco García
Sold 1926 to
Owner Joaquín Cabo Páez
Scrapped 1969



  Spanish version 



Back to Malaga  Back to Index  Go to Manen

AM © 2016