Oyarzun - Collection C. Kleiss
        She was built on 1889 for a British shipping company as White Jacket. On 1912 she was bougth by Compañía Anglo Vasca de Navegación, being renamed Olavarria, name kept when bought on 1915 by Compañía Marítima del Nervión. On 1924 she was sold to Compañía Naviera Bidasoa and renamed Oyarzun, name kept until scrapped on 1933.
Shipyard/Year J.L.Thompson and Sons / 1889
Dead Weight 3,650 MT
Gross Register 2,257 GRT
Length 88.4 mtr
Breadth 11.7 mtr
Depth 6.0 mtr
Propulsion Alternative triple expansion
Power 1.710 H.P.
Bought 1924 to
Owner Compañía Marítima del Nervión
Sold 1933 to
Andrés Vega Gorostegui
Scrapped 1933



  Spanish version 



Back to Ophir  Back to Index  Go to Peris Valero

AM © 2017