Peris Valero - Collection C. Kleiss
        She was flagged in España on 1910 when bought by Antonio López de Haro Zárate, being renamed as Pepita. She was sold to Compañía Gijonesa de Vapores on 1915, and on 1916 was transfered to Ferrer y Peset when this company bought the previous, being then renamed as Peris Valero.
        On 1917 she was joining Trasmediterránea together with the rest of the Ferrer y Peset fleet, keeping the name until scrapped on 1932. The vessel by her bow was the Alfonso XIII o el Cristobal Colon.
Shipyard/Year Palmer’s and Co / 1888
Dead Weight 2,520 MT
Gross Register 1,899 GRT
Length 79.2 mtr
Breadth 11.1 mtr
Depth 5.0 mtr
Propulsion Alternative triple expansion
Power 639 H.P.
Bought 1917 to
Owner Ferrer y Peset
Scrapped 1932



  Spanish version 



Back to Oyarzun  Back to Index  Go to Picoblanco

AM © 2016-2017