Ramonita - Collection C. Kleiss
        She was built for McAndrews as Moratin, being transfered on 1874 toMiguel Sáenz y Cía. and on 1892 to La Bética Empresa de Navegación. She was bought on 1907 by Viuda de Sebastián A. Gómez, and sold on same year to Echevarrieta y Larrinaga, being then renamed Miguel. Only two years later, on 1909, she wassold to Compañía Santurzana de Navegación and renamed Ramonita; it seems that this shipping company was also named Naviera Ontañón. On 1921 she was bought by Compañía Marítima Española being renamed Monte Igueldo. She was scrapped on 1926.
Shipyard/Year Bowdler, Chaffer & Co. / 1872
Dead Weight 1,000 MT
Gross Register 816 GRT
Length 61.0 mtr
Breadth 8.6 mtr
Depth 5.1 mtr
Propulsion Alternative compound
Power 470 H.P.
Bought 1907 to
Owner Echevarrieta y Larrinaga
Sold 1909 to
Owner Cía. Marítima Española
Scrapped 1926

Ramonita - Colección de C. Kleiss
Also at Barcelona



  Spanish version 



Back to Rabat  Back to Index  Go to Reina Maria Cristina

AM © 2016