Santo Domingo - Collection C. Kleiss
Loading iron ore at Águilas
        She was built on 1945 at Cadiz by Astilleros Echevarrieta and Larrinaga. According to the comments received the alternative quadruple expansion machine was an endless source of problems. On 1968 she was acquired by Naviera Alvargonzález, who sold her on 1970 to the Compañía Técnica de Gestión Naval. She was scrapped on 1973.
Shipyard / Year Echevarrieta y Larrinaga / 1945
Dead Weight 5,250 MT
Gross Register 3,930 GRT
Length 111.4 mtr
Breadth 14.6 mtr
Depth 7,8 meters
Propulsion Alternative quadruple expansion
Power 2,000 H.P.
Sold 1968 to
Owner Naviera Alvargonzález
Scrapped 1973




  Spanish version 



Back to Santa Maria del Pino  Back to Index  Go to Sardinero

AM © 2016-2017