Taoro - Collection C. Kleiss
At Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
          She was built as Tees on 1903 by Ardrossan Dry Dock and Shipbuilding Company. She passed to Spanish flag on date indeterminate when bought by Manuel Cañadas y Amorós, being renamed Taoro. On 1910 She was acquired by Compañía Marítima Canaria, which on 1930 sold her to Daniel Padrón Ruiz.
Shipyard / Year Ardrossan DD & SB Co. / 1903
Dead Weight 348 MT
Gross register 275 GRT
Length 39.6 mtr
Breadth 6.8 mtr
Depth 2.8 mtr
Propulsion Alternative compound
Power 135 H.P.
Bought 1910 to
Owner Manuel Cañadas y Amorós
Sold 1930 to
Owner Daniel Padrón Ruiz



  Spanish version 



Back to Suevia  Back to Index  Go to Tom

AM © 2017