She was built on 1957 at Gijón by Astilleros del Cantábrico for Riva Suardíaz as Toralin, name kept all her life.
On 1971 she was transfered, together with nine vessels more, by Riva Suardíaz to Mercedes Luna Soberano and sons, that established with them the Naviera Rivadeluna.
On 6th/December/1972, arriving to Avilés, she grounded on the San Juan de Nieva beach breakwater, that was under construction. Most of cargo was recovered, mainly granite, tyres and rubber hoses, from Bilbao to Oran. The winter storm were demolishing her until scrapped on May/1974. Due to the scrapping delay, due to the winter storms and bureaucracy, part of the ship remained under the breakwater that was constructed. On June/2004 the breakwater was demolished, and the remaining parts removed.