Caranza - Collection C. Kleiss
      Berthed at Santa Cruz de Tenerife. By her stern was the Verna Clausen.
      She was built as hopper and converted to cargo ship on 1917, when bought by Longueira y Cía, transfered to Spanish flag and renamed Caranza. On 1920 she was bought by Sociedad de Servicios Marítimos, and on 1940 by José Trujillo Zafra e Hijos. On 1946 they sold her to Naviera Compostela.
Shipyard / Year W. Dobson / 1885
Dead Weight 705 MT
GRT 524
Length 48.3 mtr
Breadth 8.7 mtr
Depth 3.7 mtr
Propulsion Alternative compound
Power 310 H.P.
Bought 1946
Sold 1949
Scrapped 1954




  Spanish version 



Back to Capricho  Back to Index  Go to Cardonia

AM © 2016