Lolita A - Collection C. Kleiss
At Port Talbot
      She was built on 1923 by Swan, Hunter and Wigham Richardson as Murie S. When on 1931 she was bought by Artaza was renamed as Lolita, but soon her name was changed to Lolita A.
      Only three years later she grounded on the French coast close to Bayonne, being a total loss, during a trip from Newcastle to Pasajes.
Shipyard/Year Swan, Hunter & Wigham / 1923
Dead Weight 2,600 MT
Gross Register 1,701 GRT
Length 74.8 mtr
Breadth 11.3 mtr
Depth 6.8 mtr
Propulsion Alternative compound
Power 1,150 H.P.
Bought 1931
Sunk 1934



  Spanish version 



Back to Llodio  Back to Index  Go to M Arnus

AM © 2016