Cabo Silleiro - Collection C. Kleiss
At Vila Real de Santo Antonio
        She was built on 1915 by Euskalduna at Bilbao for Compañía Marítima del Nervión as Mar Mediterraneo. On 1928 she was sold to Trasmediterránea and renamed Río Miño. She was bought by Ybarra on 1935 and, after several incidents during the Civil War, she continued trading until being scrapped on 1964.
Shipyard / Year Euskalduna / 1915
Dead Weight 4,132 MT
Gross Register 2,896 GRT
Length 93.3 mtr
Breadth 13.5 mtr
Depth 6.7 mtr
Propulsion Alternative triple expansion
Power 1,500 H.P.
Bought 1935 to
Owner Trasmediterránea
Scrapped 1964




  Spanish version 



Back to Cabo Santa Paula  Back to Index  Go to Cadagua

AM © 2016