Darro - Collection C. Kleiss
        On this photo the vessel was not fully identified, could be Darro or Turia.
        The Darro was converted during the Civil War to auxiliar cruiser and renamed Lealtad. She was sold on 1964 to Sucesores de Viuda de Enrique Illueca and renamed Rosa N. Illueca.
        On this photo she was at Águilas, painted in a colour not usual in Naviera Pinillos.

Shipyard / Year Euskalduna / 1931
Dead Weight 2,190 MT
GRT 2,610
Passengers 12
Length 93.3 mtr
Breadth 12.7 mtr
Depth 7.0 mtr
Propulsion Diesel engine Sulzer
Power 1,720 H.P.
Sold 1964 to
Owner Suc. Vda. de Enrique Illueca
Scrapped 1978




  Spanish version 



Back to Covadonga  Back to Index  Go to Domine

AM © 2016