Mouro - Collection C. Kleiss
At Valencia
        She was built on 1916 by Euskalduna. On 1929 she was sold to Ybarra y Cía. and renamed Cabo Quintres.
        On 5/March/1953 she grounded close to Bilbao due to the fog. Although two tugboats arrived soon it was not possible getting her free, and at same time the engine room and holds were flooded. All the crew was taken ashore.
Shipyard/Year Euskalduna / 1916
Dead Weight 4,193 MT
Gross Register 2,905 MT
Length 97.2 mtr
Breadth 13.5 mtr
Depth 7.5 mtr
Propulsion Alternative triple expansion
Power 1,500 H.P.
Sold 1929 to
Owner Ybarra y Cía.
Sunk 1953

Mouro - Collection C. Kleiss
At Gijón. She was the second, the first is not identified.



  Spanish version 



Back to Montellano  Back to Index  Go to Musel

AM © 2016