Ondategui - Collection C. Kleiss
Leaving Saint Nazaire
        She was built in Netherlands as Maraglo. On 1922 she was flagged in Spain when bought by Sota y Aznar and renamed as Ardantza-Mendi. On 1939 when the shipping company was changed to Naviera Aznar she was renamed Monte Monjuich. When sold on 1956 by Naviera Astur her name was changed to Bahia de Palma. She was finally bought on 1969 by Compañía Marítima Cadagua and renamed Ondategui, being scrapped on 1975.
Shipyard/Year N.V.Scheeps de Klopp / 1921
Dead Weight 4,087 MT
Gross Register 3,843 GRT
Length 109.0 mtr
Breadth 15.3 mtr
Depth 9.1 mtr
Propulsion Alternative triple expansion
Power 1,480 H.P.
Speed 9 knots
Bought 1968 to
Owner Naviera Astur
Scrapped 1975



  Spanish version 



Back to Okume  Back to Index  Go to Ophir

AM © 2016