Ophir - Collection C. Kleiss
        On the foreground at anchor at Mahón. Alongside her starboard was the C. Sorni, also owned by Trasmediterránea. The third vessel has not been identified. On the background there were two submarines leaving the port.
        She was built as general cargo ship for Echevarrieta y Larrinaga, but sold to Compañía Vasco Valenciana de Navegación. She was bought by Trasmediterránea on 1925 and on 1930 sold to CAMPSA, being previously converted to tanker.
Shipyard/Year Echevarrieta y Larrinaga / 1919
Dead Weight 669 MT
Gross Register 549 GRT
Length 50.0 mtr
Breadth 8.0 mtr
Depth 3.9 mtr
Propulsion Alternative triple expansion
Power 443 H.P.
Bought 1925 to
Owner Cía. Vasco Valenciana de Nav.
Sold 1930 to
Owner CAMPSA
Scrapped 1968



  Spanish version 



Back to Ondategui  Back to Index  Go to Oyarzun

AM © 2016-2017