La Mancha - Collection C. Kleiss
        Here she was at Málaga. She was built on 1954 by Empresa Nacional Bazán S.A. at Cartagena. On 1966 she was sold to Castañer y Ortíz, keeping her name. On 1971 she was bought by Naviera Lagos and renamed Lago Victoria. On 1976 she was sold to a foreign shipping company, being scrapped on 1981.
        She has a sister ship, called La Rioja, delivered few months earlier. She was sold on 1964 to Marasia, keeping the name until 1976 when was renamed Antartico. She was scrapped on 1979 at San Juan de Nieva.
Shipyard/Year Bazán - Cartagena / 1954
Dead Weight 4,050 MT
Gross Register 3,889 GRT
Length 108.3 mtr
Breadth 14.8 mtr
Depth 9.1 mtr
Propulsion Werkspoor
Power 2,325 H.P.
Speed 13.5 knots
Sold 1966 to
Owner Castañer y Ortíz
Scrapped 1966




  Spanish version 



Back to Kauldi  Back to Index  Go to La Providencia

AM © 2016